Saturday 13 September 2008

A useful free Bible referencing web tool

It's called RefTagger and is provided by Logos, though you don't need to own the software to install it on your blog. Here's the description:

RefTagger is a free web tool that automatically turns all of your Bible references into hyperlinks to the passages at BibleGateway.com.
Simple and effective. It saves me from having to look up each Bible verse and hyperlink to it. For example, all I have to do is type in Gen 12:1-3, and voilà, you can read it for yourself. Go to the website for more details and the necessary JavaScript.

[Hat Tip: :-)Blog(-:]

2 comments:

Esteban Vázquez said...

I've implemented this on my blog and think it's wonderful. Thanks for the tip!

Phil Sumpter said...

Well, I'm glad to be able to finally repay the favour. If it wasn't for you I would never have discovered Site Meter and technorati!